coffenfamily

The Coffen family welcomes you to their blog. We are Bill, Saundra, Nicole and Charles. We have two animals, Dotty the dog, and Frankie the cat. Life is good and the more we can share the better!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Nicoles family and friends




Nicole wanted to have her picture taken with her best friend - Paris and her boyfriend Nick so we went to Wal mart and had them done. They turned out pretty cute! While we were there Charles and I did some too although I wasn't prepared. I especially like the brother sister photo. They look so sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Well those are some pretty cute pictures if I do say so myself. Wow I can't believe how big Charles and Nicole are getting. Time is flying by. I guess I will get to see them around Christmas if the weather does not go crazy on us.........

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home