My sister in law made me do it!
I was just fine in my life without a blog. I was just posting a comment on my sister-in-laws blog when I got hooked into setting one up for my friends and family. We will see how long it lasts and how long it takes for my computer crazy daughter to take over! Love to all.


6 Comments:
I am so pleased to see you have jumped on the band wagon. I can't wait to see how the kids grow and the fun things you all do......
Did I tell you how proud I was for you doing this
Hello, its brendas cuz i just wanted to let you know i made the changes and all i have left to do is fix your guestbook which it is done right now so i will do it at work tomorrow.... It still has my name but it will all be complete tomorrow.. enjoy the blog world!!
Thank you for your help with my blog site. I truly believe that all the good that we put out there into the world comes back to us.
No problem at all. Its all finished. Anything else just ask brenda and i can do it for you. :)
OK Lady you must put up some more posts now, take some pictures of the construction you are doing in your basement so we can keep updated on your progress and not just pics of the corners lolololo
Post a Comment
<< Home